Competencies and research activities
At current the Laboratory of Industrial System Engineering (LISE) staff is: 1 full professor, 2 associate professors, 3 researchers, 1 Phd Candidate.
The LISE is organized in two sections:
• Systems and Operations Management (SOM);
• Health, Safety & Environment (HSE).
Research areas investigated in the SOM section are:
- production systems design and optimization,
- operations and service management,
- supply chain and logistics management.
Research areas investigated in the HSE section are:
- industrial and work safety,
- ergonomics and human factors,
- industrial and logistics sustainability,
- environmental management.
In these areas, scientific consultancies and research activities financially supported by “EU”, “Italian Ministry of Education, University and Research”, “Apulia Region”, national, international companies, and public institutions are offered. Examples from the past activity of the laboratory are:
System design and optimization
Collaborations with companies and institutions
CNH Fiat Industrial S.p.A.
AMIU Puglia S.p.A.
Merck Serono S.p.A.
Sanofi Aventis S.p.A.
ITEM Oxygen S.r.l.
IRCCS “Casa Sollievo della Sofferenza”
Ospedale Consorziale Policlinico di Bari
Heineken Italia S.p.A.
Peroni SAB Miller S.p.A.