Maria Pia Fanti - Full professor
Competencies and research activities
Distributed optimization algorithms and consensus
Resource allocation in systems composed of heterogeneous agents, assignment problems in distributed networks with communication constraints, fault detection and identification of discrete event systems, consensus algorithms.
• Optimization, Simulation, Modelling
• Models to maximize the effectiveness of technological products and processes
• Reduction of the alternatives and choices
• Advanced algorithms and applications of ICT skilled at predicting and solving immminenti situations and in different application contexts.
COORDINATION AND COOPERATION PROJECTS NATIONAL AND INTERNATIONAL
• EU H2020 "AEOLIX, Architecture for European Logistics Information eXchange", 2016-2019
• EU H2020 "optiTruck, optimal fuel consumption with Predictive Powertrain Control and calibration for intelligent Truck", 2016-2019
• EU H2020 "NEMO, Hyper-Network for Electromobility", 2016-2019
• EU CIP-ICT-PSP-2013-7, Cooperative Logistics for sustainable mobility of goods- CO-GISTICS.
• ASMARA "Pilot Applications post Directive 2010/65 in the Italian port of reality Suite HONEY supporting the Authority for optimization of interoperability in intermodality 'of the city-harbor flows" - Project "Smart Cities and Communities and Social Innovation", 2014- 2017.
• PF7 project SAIL - ICT system addressed to integrated logistic management and decision support for intermodal port and dry port facilities (2011-2014) - Marie Curie IAPP
• PF7 project amePLM "Platform for manufacturing engineering and product lifecycle management," EU Commission, Seventh Framework Programme - Factories of the Future (2012-2015)
• PON RES NOVAE (Networks, Buildings, Roads: New Virtuosi Objectives for the Environment and Energy), 2007-2013.
• PON - LAMRECOR "ADVANCED LOGISTICS FOR MOBILITY OF PEOPLE AND GOODS: MATHEMATICAL MODELS AND TRIALS FOR NEW PROTOCOLS TO ADDRESS MATCH", 2012-2014
• PON MAXIME "Mechatronic innovative safety systems (wired and wireless) for railway, aerospace and robotic applications", (2012-2015)
2017 IEEE International Conference on Service Operations and Logistics, and Informatics September 18-20, 2017, Bari, Italy
14th IEEE International Conference on Networking, Sensing and Control, May 16-18, 2017, Calabria, Italy
4th 2017 International Conference on Control, Decision and Information Technologies, April 5-7, 2017, Barcelona, Spain
Collaborations with companies and institutions
• Prof. Zhou MengChu, New Jersey Institute of Technology in Newark, USA, control of production systems.
• prof. A. Giua University of Cagliari on fault detection and identification of Discrete Event systems;
• Prof. W. Ukovich University of Trieste, for studies on logistics in various application fields;
• Prof. Jean-Jacques Lesage, Ecole Normal de Cachan, France, for studies on health systems;
• Prof. C. Stylios, Technological Educational Institute of Epirus, Artas, Greece
• Prof. Jean-Marc Faure, Ecole Normal de Cachan, France, for studies on transportation systems;
• Prof. Zhiwu Li, Xidian University, Xi’An, China, for studies on fault detection of discrete event systems;
• Autamarocchi (development of management systems and fleet vehicles)
• Colussi S.p.A. (Optimization of logistics distribution system)
• OM Forklifts S.p.A. (Solutions for warehouse logistics, planning and management of production processes)
• Teorema Engineering LTD (Intermodal logistics)
• Intermodal Terminal of Trieste - Fernetti S.p.A. (Intermodal logistics)
• Steel Bertoli Safau (scheduling and production planning)
• Insiel Market (organization and management of health systems)
• Policlinico di Bari (organization and management of health systems)
• Insiel FVG (intermodal logistics, management of dangerous goods transport)
• Eurocontrol (air traffic management)
• Municiplality of Bari (urban mobility)
• Venetian Autovie Insiel FVG (management of transport of dangerous goods)
• ACEGAS (DSS for smart cities)