The individual educational components (courses) available at Politecnico di Bari are listed in the single pdf document below. The document is primarly aimed at helping incoming mobility students to choose courses to include in their learning agreement.
Every incoming student accepted at Politecnico di Bari is allowed to choose any of the offered courses. The only requirement is the compatibility of the chosen courses as regards timetable and planned dates of mobility. The courses, therefore, are listed in alphabetical order.
For each educational component, the following information is provided:
1) Faculty = Department offering the course
2) Study courses = Degree programme in which the course is included
3) Total credits = number of ECTS credits
4) Professor in charge = teacher of the course
5) Academic info (Training objectives, prerequisites, didactic methods, course programme, etc.)